Our foreign investment personnel has wide experience in advising and helping clients investing in Indonesia in the process for obtaining government permission.
Provides a comprehensive package for the legitimate 100% Approval of Foreign Direct Investment and Incorporation of Private Limited Companies (PT) including expatriate work and stay permit in Indonesia. We aim to ensure minimum cost and maximum efficiency is provided to all our clients. Foreign Investment Services and Expatriate Formalities
Foreign Investment Services
Indonesia has a solid track record for investment by both domestic and foreign companies. With over 200 million population, and a wealth of resources scattered throughout Indonesia’s provinces, together with the challenges offered by incremental stages of trade and investment liberalization, the country offers growing opportunities for investors.
Foreign Investment Approvals
The Indonesian government is strongly supportive of foreign direct participation in the country’s development. Most sectors are now fully open to foreign direct investment, except for a few reserved sectors and some sectors governed by the special condition. For foreign Direct Investment, the license-granting agency is the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), however, what foreign companies are allowed to do and the process for obtaining that approval are complex and constantly changing. Our foreign investment personnel has wide experience in advising and helping clients investing in Indonesia in the process for obtaining government permission. We also give legal advice on the structures for foreign investment to maximize control and minimize tax
Our Services Include
- Accounting & Audit Services
- Accounting and Audit Services
- Company establishment and reorganized
- Taxation/General Insurance
- Employment Contract and Labor Disputes
- class="text_ind3 style142">Representative Office
- Registration of trademarks, patents and copyright.
- Translation services (Sworn and Non Sworn)
- Property sourcing/Office space
- Full range of legal advice and Notary
- Financial/Accounting Services
- Formalities: Immigration matters for work permit, residence stay permits, visas, etc.
- Regulatory Interpretation and Compliance
Needs more information Legal Support in Bali - please feel free to Email Bali Island Paradise