We are confident that you find our services and prices are second to none for wedding service in Bali, have successfully arranged many beautiful wedding ceremonies, reception and parties over the years.
Many couples, that have already legally married to each other, choose Bali as the most romantic place to renew their vows and experience marriage in the land of the Gods. We can of course assist you in this purpose too.
Whether there are just two or you have a huge group of friends and family traveling with you, we are at your service and will be pleased to assist.
Generally, person of any nationality who would like to marry in Indonesia providing they hold one of the five religions recognized by Indonesia (Moslem, Catholic, Buddhist, Hinduism and Protestant) Marriages under Indonesian law are performed by religious minister and the catatan sipil (Civil Registrar)or by the Kantor Urusan Agama (Directorate of Islamic Religion Affairs).
Bali Satria Wedding can help you to have a terrific time of spectacular wedding. We will design every part of your wedding according to your personal style, theme and size. Our team will handle the stressful part and manage the entire production and so all you have to worry about is saying “I do“
Person of non Islamic faith are required to file with the civil registry office in the regency where they want to hold ceremony a “ notice of intention to marry “as well as a “ Letter of No Impediment “ obtained from their consular representatives.
General requirements on marriage formalities in Indonesia as follow:
- Copy of letter sign by the priest stating that have performed a religious ceremony according to their respective belief.
- Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse. If there has been a divorce ,the decree must present a copy of divorced certificate.
- Letter of No Impediment from Consulate General in Indonesia certifying that the couple has no objection to getting marriage in Indonesia.
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the registration from the hotel/ villa where they staying at (reservation receipt)
- 6 Pieces of photo size 4 x 6 (groom in the right side)
- Couple must give notice of their intention to the registrar of the marriage in the district where the marriages are to be performed by filling in the civil form from Civil Ministry. This notice must given at least 10 working days prior wedding date.
- Other requirements according to Indonesia marriage laws
For the issue of the Letter of No Impediment to marriage by your consular representative you may need to present for your self and your fiancé(e), passport(s) that is valid for more than 6 month.
The following countries have consulates or consular representative in Bali:
• United Kingdom
• Switzerland and Austria
• Norway and Denmark
• United States and America
• Sweden and Finlandia
For more information, please feel free to email us : firstname.lastname@example.org ; Website :Bali Satria Wedding
Needs more information Wedding Organizer in Bali - please feel free to Email Bali Island Paradise